Division of Teaching Laboratories (DTL) in partnership with the basic life science departments and corporate sponsors offers student awards that recognize outstanding achievement. The award is given to the top ranked student from each of the courses listed below. Furthermore, each award commemorates a faculty or staff member who has over the years contributed to undergraduate teaching.
List of Awards
To learn more about each award please click on each link below.
- BCH370, Lois Dove for Biochemistry
- MGY 432, Clarence Fuerst for medical Genetics and Microbiology
- IMM435, John Bruce Hay for Immunology
- PSL374, Bernice Hines for Physiology
- PSL372, James Y. K. Lau Physiology Award
- PCL471, Dezso Kadar for Pharmacology
- HMB, Ron Wilson for Human Biology Program (2010 – 2016)